Elandela Lodges – Rates – Terms & Conditions
|RATES 2019: 1st JANUARY – DECEMBER 31st|
|Suite Facilities|| ELANDELA LAKE VIEW LODGE
||ELANDELA RIVER VIEW LODGE
|Tariff Adult Sharing Per Night||R4,600||R5,200||R6,700||R6,700||R4,600||R5,200||R4,600||N/A|
|Tariff Single Adult Per Night||R5,600||R6,200||R7,500||R7,700||R7,700||R6,200||R9,200||N/A|
|Tariff Child Under 12 Per Night||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||R2,600||R2,300||N/A|
|Tariff Per Unit||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||R18,000|
ELANDELA PRIVATE GAME RESERVE AND LUXURY LODGES PTY LTD – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All tariffs are quoted in South African Rand on a per person sharing basis.
- Single supplement is charged at R1, 000 additional.
- Child younger than 12 years is charged at 50% reduction.
- All tariffs are subject to change.
INCLUDED IN TARIFF:
- Accommodation as per suite types – ELANDELA LAKE VIEW LODGE AND RIVER VIEW LODGE FUNCTION AS TWO SEPARATE LODGES!!
- 3 Meals per day – breakfast, light lunch, dinner
- Full English breakfast is served from 09h00 to 10h00. One Breakfast to be taken as a Picnic in Kruger National Park.
- Light Lunch is served from 14h30 to 15:30.
- Formal Dinner is served from 19h00 to 21h00. One Dinner Barbeque in open air traditional “Boma” will depend on weather.
- Dietary requirements will be catered for upon advanced request.
- 2 Game Drives per day on Elandela Private Game Reserve 06h00 – 09h00 & 15h30 – 19h00:
- Transport in open Safari Vehicle.
- Professional English speaking Guide.
- Special focus on our White Lion prides!
- Introduction to Elandela Rhino Survivor Trust, meet Roccy & Clova!
- Weather permitting and non – refundable.
- One half day tour to our famous Kruger National Park, 6h00 – 13h00: (Only for 2 nights or longer, stay)
- Transport in air-conditioned Toyota Quantum.
- Professional English speaking Guide.
- Entrance fee into Kruger National Park.
- Picnic Breakfast at Kruger National Park Picnic spot.
- Complimentary Value Add-Ons available to all guests as per T’s & C’s:
- Transfer from/to Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport but limited to Airline passengers. Drop off leaves Elandela 10h30 sharp!
- Free Wi-Fi available in Suite.
- Two bottles of Mineral Water or Orange Juice per person, per night.
EXCLUDED FROM TARIFF:
- All extra excursions as per our list exclusively for Elandela Lodge Guests – all booked and paid at check in.
- Child Minding Service.
- Gift Boutique purchases.
- Health & Safety Insurance.
- Mini-bar & bar account – additionally ordered bottled water and all cappuccinos & fruit juices are billed.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT AND PAYMENTS:
Check in at our Welcome Desk is at 12h00. Elandela Lodge register and indemnity must be signed by all guests. Check out time at Welcome Desk is from 10h00 to 10:15. All purchases on room tab to be settled upon check out in S.A Rand, Visa, Master or Amex Card, US Dollars or Euros.
All bookings are subject to signing the Elandela Private Game Reserve and Luxury Lodges PTY Ltd Indemnity at check in, a copy of which is available on this website.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Surname and Christian names as they appear in the guest’s passport
- Arrival and departure methods and time
- Any special dietary requirements or special requests
- Mobile contact number
- The family’s or group’s make up in order to determine the bed configuration
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
It is the responsibility of the booker / credit card owner to take out adequate travel insurance to cover the financial implications of the Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility thereof. It is the booking policy of Elandela Private Game Reserve and Luxury lodges not to deviate or amend the cancellation policy.
Malaria is endemic to the Greater National Park Area where Elandela Private Game Reserve and Luxury Lodges are situated and although there is a statistically very small chance to contract malaria during a visit, it is essential to ensure that all necessary precautions against malaria are timeously taken. First line of precaution remains insect repellent.